General Ordering Information
- Fabrics will only be sold to retail stores.
- Our minimum order requirement is 1 bolt. Our bolts are approximately 9 – 12 meters.
- Once orders are placed, cancellations are not accepted.
- We will need the following information when an order is placed.
- Contact Name
- Company Name
- Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Email Information
- VAT / TVA Tax Number
- Please note- For Customers from the EU: If you do not have a VAT tax number, there will be a 19% VAT tax charge added to your invoice.
Our shipping point is Freiburg, Germany. Shipping costs from Freiburg to the customer depend on the weight and have to be paid from the customer.
- Delivery time is a minimum of 10-12 weeks after we have received the confirmation of your order from Japan. We cannot give or promise any exact delivery date.
- You will receive a proforma invoice about 2 weeks before the fabrics arrive in Germany with payment instructions.
- All payments must be made to our bank in Germany before any shipments are released.
- If we have not received the payment after 30 days – the merchandise can be sold to other customers.
- In case of any disagreements: court of jurisdiction is Freiburg and German law is valid.
Availability of fabrics
- As fabric collections can change quite quickly we always have to check the availability of fabrics. There is no guarantee of delivery of shown fabrics from the catalogue.
- We can better assist you if we know which item/s you are interested in.
- If you find an item/s that you are interested in, please email us the design number & color. We will be happy to check on availability as well as pricing for you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us – our emailadress is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Seven Islands Europe